Allocatus Server uses the Active Directory to find the e-mail address of user that has been added for the synchronization. It uses the account configured in Allocatus Server Configuration under Connections/Exchange Server, e.g. Use a specific user account to access the Domain Controller (DC) with Global Catalog (GC) of the server's domain.
In case the account does not have permission to access to the domain of the Exchange Server with the user's mailbox the lookup fails. For that reason make sure that you use an account of the Exchange Server's domain to access it. Please also make sure the GC can access the domain of the mailbox users with the forest, e.g. has the required trust.
If this is already the case and you still experience the issue, please write down the following parameters and contact our support team:
- Windows Server on which Allocatus Server is installed is member of domain
- Exchange Server which hosts the mailboxes is member of domain
- Account with Exchange mailbox used to access Exchange Server configured in
- Allocatus Server Configuration is member of domain
- Accounts of mailbox users are member of domain
- Trust level of all involved domains